Experience Has Taught Well
Hello guys....
This is my second blog
In this blog I would like to tell you about my experience in ghumat aarti
Experience is the knowledge or mastery of an event or subject gained through involvement in or exposure to it. Playing a musical instrument is a great hobby to have. I started playing the ghumat when I was 17 years old and still really enjoy it now: it’s a perfect way to relax and cheers me up when I’m feeling down.
My experience in this field was amazing,I learn lots of things. The main thing i learn from ghumat aarti is, "EVERYONE HAS IT'S OWN UNIQUE STYLE "
taking example of me, being a ghumat player of SHRI LAIRAI MAHILA GHUMAT AARTI MANDAL I take lots of struggle and put lots of efforts. And for this thing my sir SHRI BRIJESH NAIK played a very important role.
My team SHRI LAIRAI MAHILA GHUMAT AARTI MANDAL and me performed many compensations... experience was too good . There are good as well as bad experiences like meeting legends of ghumat aarti like SOORAJ PINGE SIR , that is a good experience and making mistake in performance is a bad experience
And in this field i have learnt the only one and the best thing is that you have to face every situation π
Keep going π₯
ReplyDeleteProπ―✨π
ReplyDeleteKeep going... ✨✨
ReplyDeleteπ₯π₯
ReplyDeleteπππ€
ReplyDelete